- Ya-Chu Hsu
- Ph.D. Student
- B.S., Materials Science and Engineering, National Dong Hwa University (Taiwan)
- M.S., Materials Science and Engineering, National Taiwan University (Taiwan)
- Current project(s):
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: 2220 Campus Drive, Evanston, IL 60208
I grew up in Yilan, a county in northeastern Taiwan. I earned a bachelor's degree at NDHU and was in Professor Wong's group focusing on the optical property with Ag nanoparticles on the TiO2-type films. I was an exchange student at Sichuan University in China. After two years, I got a master's degree at NTU in Professor Hsueh's group researching the mechanical properties of HEAFs.
At Northwestern, I am working on 3D printing of high-entropy alloys.
- Y. C. Hsu, C. L. Li, and C. H. Hsueh, "Effects of Al addition on Microstructures and Mechanical Properties of CoCrFeMnNiAlx High Entropy Alloy Films," Entropy, 22(1), 2 (2020).
- Z. Wang, C. Wang, Y. L. Zhao,Y. C. Hsu, C. L. Li, J. J. Kai, C. T. Liu, and C. H. Hsueh, "High Hardness and Fatigue Resistance of CoCrFeMnNi High Entropy Alloy Films with Ultrahigh-Density Nanotwins," Int. J. Plast., 131, 102726 (2020).
- Y. C. Hsu, C. L. Li, and C. H. Hsueh, "Modifications of Microstructures and Mechanical Properties of CoCrFeMnNi High Entropy Alloy Films by Adding Ti Element," Surf. Coat. Technol., 399, 126149 (2020).