- Simon Moser
- Visiting Graduate Student
- B.Sc., Material Science ETH Zurich
- Current project(s):
- 3D-printing of silicon for battery applications
- Co-advised with Prof. Ralph Spolenak (ETH Zurich)
- Phone: 847.467.5416
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: 2220 Campus Drive, Evanston, IL 60208
I was born and raised in Lucerne, Switzerland. I got my BSc from ETH Zurich in Material Science in 2018. I did my Bachelor thesis in the group of Prof. Markus Niederberger (Laboratory of Multifunctional Materials; ETH Zurich) and was thereby involved in finding a way, to in-flow purify water under solar illumination. After a 6-month internship at Geberit International AG, I started my MSc at ETH Zurich in 2018. Thanks to the collaboration between Prof. David Dunand's and Prof. Ralph Spolenak (Laboratory for Nanometallurgy; ETH Zurich), I was offered the opportunity to join Northwestern University as part of my master thesis.
In Prof. David Dunand's group, I will do research on additive manufacturing of silicon for battery applications until August 2020.
- Lucchini MA, Lizundia E, Moser S, Niederberger M, Nyström G. Titania-Cellulose Hybrid Monolith for In-Flow Purification of Water under Solar Illumination. ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces. 2018;10(35):29599-607. (https://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/acsami.8b09735)