- Visiting Scholar (Alumna)
- Email: hyeji6317(@gmail.com)
- Address: 2220 Campus Drive, Evanston, IL 60208
I earned B.S in Advanced Materials Engineering from Kookmin University (2013). I studied the fabrication of three-dimensional Cu-Ni foam with sub-micron pores based on PnP as well as the fabrication of three-dimensional Sn-Cu foam for LIB. I’m currently working toward a Master’s degree in Advanced Materials Engineering at Kookmin University.
During visiting scholar at Northwestern University, I will work on the fabrication of Cobalt foam by directional freeze casting.
- 2014, Microstructure Photography Award, “Three-dimensionally structured Cu, Ni foams with sub-micron pores through the interference of light”, The Korean Institute of Metals and Materials.
- H. Park, C. Ahn, H. Jo, M. Choi, D. Kim, D. Kim, S. Jeon, H. Choe , “Large-area metal foams with highly ordered sub-micrometer-scale pores for potential applications in energy areas”, Materials Letters, 2014